The APAO Congress organizers have secured competitive rates for delegates at a variety of hotels in Hong Kong to suit a range of budgets and preferences. Rooms in the official hotels can be booked through the Congress system from September 4, 2017.
|Hotel||Room Type||Nightly Rate*||Distance to Congress Venue#|
|Grand Deluxe City||Single||US$376|
|Grand Deluxe Harbour||Single||US$415|
|Renaissance Harbour View
|Grand View Room||Single||US$257||2 mins|
|Standard Single||US$207||10 mins|
|Novotel Century Wanchai
|Standard Single||US$179||12 mins|
|Premier Harbour View||Single||US$153|
|The Empire Hotel Wanchai
|Harbour Plaza North Point
|Superior City View||Single||US$114||10 mins|
|Superior Side Harbour View||Single||US$127|
|Premier Hill View||Single||US$153|
* Room rates are inclusive of breakfast, service charge/taxes and in-room wireless Internet access.
* Hotel expenses will be charged in Hong Kong dollars. Quotations in US dollars are for reference only and may vary subject to the currency exchange rate.
# No shuttles will be provided. Please take transportation to and from the Congress venue into consideration when booking your hotel.
# Travel time from the hotels to the Congress venue is calculated based on normal traffic conditions. Information is for reference only.
- Only delegates who have registered for the APAO 2018 Congress and settled their registration fees can reserve hotel rooms through the Congress system.
- Booking any of the hotels listed above requires full payment in advance.
- Hotel reservation opens for all delegates on September 4, 2017.
Amendment and Cancellation Policy
- Amendments can be arranged free of charge and are subject to availability before January 3, 2018. Bank charges are to be deducted from the refund.
- Cancellation must be made before September 15, 2017. No refunds will be given for cancellations received after that date.
- Standard check-in time will be 14:00 and check-out time 12:00. Early check-in or late check-out will be subject to availability and may incur surcharges.
- Room upgrades, extra beds and airport pick-up may be available upon request and are subject to extra expense.
- No shuttles will be provided. Please take transportation to and from the Congress venue into consideration when booking your hotel. More information about getting around in Hong Kong can be found at http://2018.apaophth.org/travel-information/ or http://hketransport.gov.hk/?l=1.