Abstract submission for the 33rd APAO Congress in Hong Kong is now open. Here are some tips and tricks for submitting a successful abstract.
- Think outside the box. Abstracts that include new and innovative ideas will surely attract the attention of the Abstract Selection Committee. For posters, e-posters and videos, creative design elements are encouraged, as long as they also enhance the presentation of scientific material.
- Focus on facts. It is essential that the ideas presented in submitted abstracts be factually accurate. Proofread your submission carefully to avoid any errors in language or scientific data that could be misleading, confusing or erroneous.
- Read the submission guidelines. Each abstract will be reviewed by members of the Abstract Selection Committee and given a final score. Abstracts that fail to follow requirements outlined in the submission guidelines may receive lower scores or be rejected outright.
- Don’t delay. Submit your abstract in a timely manner to avoid any last-minute technical complications or other issues. Late submissions will not be accepted.
The deadline to submit abstracts for APAO 2018 is Thursday, August 31, 2017, at 11:59 pm (GMT +8). If you have any difficulties, please contact the APAO Congress Secretariat at email@example.com.
Don’t forget! For the first time this year, the APAO Congress will present awards for the best and most popular abstracts in different categories, as outlined below. Good luck!
- Top 5 Abstracts (selected by abstract reviewers)
- Most Popular Poster (based on number of views)
- Most Popular E-Poster (based on number of views)
- Most Popular Video (based on number of views)